day 1: a picture of yourself with 10 facts
That's me like 2 years ago. This pic always cracks me up and it's the first one that came to my mind when I saw day one. BTW- I'm not going to be posting serious photos on here. So if you're my friend you better watch out because only the embarrassing ones will be going on here.
- I have a beautiful baby girl on the way and she will be named Brynlee Sarah-Gail Duncan. Sarah and Gail are my two grandmother's names. Gail is also mine and my mother's middle names.
- I can not say "comfortable" the correct way. I get asked to repeat it and then laughed at if I ever say it. So you know what I do? I avoid that word if at all possible. :)
- I probably put on deodorant 100 times before leaving my house because I figure you can never be too safe. There is also 2 sticks of deodorant in my car in case I feel like I need it.
- I micromanage my older sister but I'm also very protective of her.
- I think if you ask someone's opinion you shouldn't get mad at them when they give it to you, even if it's not what you wanted their opinion to be.
- I hate apologizing and half the time it's not a sincere apology. However, there are times when I know the right thing to do is to apologize for my errors and when I apologize at those times it's the most sincere apology I'll ever give. Those are rare occurrences.
- I'll be going back to school starting in June to work towards a degree in nursing. It's going to be difficult because I have to retake some core classes since I got really lazy and basically only attended some of my classes to socialize. BTW- college professors don't play.
- I've started noticing that I'm acting more like a grown up now since my baby is almost here.
- I like diagnosing people with the most off the wall diseases.
- I absolutely love to learn new things. I really hope Bryn is that way too.